Winter activities in Méribel
Méribel is the perfect destination for a winter vacation full of adventure and entertainment. Whether you are looking for ski slopes, sporting activities or family fun, you will always find something to do in Méribel.
TOP IDEAS FOR WINTER ACTIVITIES IN MERIBELConsult our list below to discover a selection of our best ideas for winter activities. Do not hesitate to contact the tourist office or the concerned provider for more information and to book.
If you have not yet found your accommodation in Méribel, take a look at our available rental offers here.
• SKI JOERING: The ski joering allows you to be carried away by the valley's horses and discover our fabulous landscapes. And if you're looking for another way to enjoy our snowy mountains in Méribel, try luging joering! This activity will offer you a breathtaking view of the surroundings.
• SNOW SAFETY: Learn rescue techniques with the bureau of guides. It's great to love the mountain, but it's even better to know the risks so you can enjoy it safely.
• HELISKI: Make your own tracks in endless, untouched snow! That's what the ESF's heliski activity offers. In the 3 Valleys and even in Italy, choose your playing field and let's go!
• HORSEBACK RIDING: The Nordic Ranch offers horseback riding outings for all levels, offering the opportunity to spend a peaceful moment riding. This activity is accessible from 13 years old and there is something for everyone, whether you are looking for a tranquil discovery, an escape, or a more adventurous ride.
• IGLOO CONSTRUCTION: Get your muscles ready because it's time to build your own igloo! Armed with snow shovels, buckets, trowels, and a construction plan worthy of Bob the builder, you can finally make your dream of becoming a real Eskimo come true.
• LUGE KENOTTE: A small snowy corner reserved for toddlers to learn to slide safely! Come and discover the joys of sledding and snow on the Méribel slopes.
WINTER IN THE SKY
• PARAGLIDING: Come and try the experience of a lifetime and fly in a tandem paraglider above Méribel. You will be able to admire the landscape like you have never seen it before, with a breathtaking view of the surroundings. So don't hesitate, come and test your wings and courage during this unforgettable paragliding baptism!
• CLIMBING: Are you a bit shy and don't dare venture alone in the dizzying heights of our 14-meter-high wall? Don't worry, our experienced guides are there to help you reach new heights. And for the more daring, you can also try climbing during free access times.
• FREESTYLE SKIING: Do you dream of becoming the king (or queen) of freestyle? Skilled instructors will teach you all the tricks and tips to tame the jumps and other obstacles in the snowpark. So, ready to surpass your limits and become the next Shaun White?